Saturday, January 23, 2010

"Blogger's Best Friend Award"



Thank you so much, Linda, at the Flipside, for the "Blogger's Best Friend Award!" I had worked all day, and also had a challenging evening with two very active grandchildren, so it was a very nice surprise.

"Bandit," the developer of the "A Blogger's Best Friend Award," says it should be given to your most loyal blog readers. Thus, the award should be given to a follower of yours who takes the time to comment regularly on many of your posts. In addition his or her blog should be creative, funny and always entertaining. Upon receiving this award, pass it along to two fellow bloggers who fit this criteria.

I am passing along the "Blogger's Best Friend Award" to:

Southern Graves

and

All My Branches Genealogy

Congratulations, fellow bloggers!

3 comments:

S. Lincecum said...

Thanks so much, Dorene!

Dorene from Ohio said...

I always enjoy your articles and blog posts!

wendy said...

Dorene -
Thanks so much for the award! Unfortunately my time has become very limited as of late - hoping that when summer gets here, I'll have more time to blog & read other blogs!