- My Great Grandma Ada's family scrapbooks, so others can read about her daily life in the twentieth century
- My Relay for Life scrapbook, created by younger sis Kellie, in honor of our parents, who both died from cancer
- A flash drive, with copies of my blog posts on it (hoping that someone would be able to open such a device in 3012!)
- An MP3 player loaded with my favorite tunes
- Bath fizzies, because they are SO relaxing to a busy wife, mom, and grandma!
- A can of Diet Coke with Splenda, my beverage of choice
- A framed photo of the Marblehead Lighthouse, as it is one of the most beautiful places in Ohio
- A framed photo of the ball field in Bay View, because it was named for my father
It would probably take a small suitcase to hold all the items that I selected. If I were to actually create this time capsule, I would put it in a closet on the main floor of our house. Right now, we have a multi-generational home, and I am guessing that it will probably stay in the family.
Thanks, Bill, for creating such a thought provoking challenge!