Thursday, January 10, 2013

Illuminating Blogger Award


Thank you so much to Nancy at My Ancestors and Me who awarded the Graveyard Rabbit of Sandusky Bay with an "Illuminating Blogger Award." This award originated from the Food Stories blog.  One of the requirements of receiving this award is to state a random fact about myself. Well, I actually have always loved helping my kids and grandkids with their school and college homework.

I would like to award the Illuminating Blogger Award to these blogs, which I always find so informative:





If you are nominated then you have been awarded the Illuminating Blogger Award. Just follow the steps below.
  1. The nominee should visit the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/) and leave a comment indicating that she have been nominated and by whom.(This step is so important because it’s the only way that we can create a blogroll of award winners).
  2. The Nominee should thank the person who nominated him by posting & including a link to their blog.
  3. The Nominee should include a courtesy link back to the official award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/) in her blog post.
  4. Share one random thing about yourself in your blog post.
  5. Select other bloggers that you enjoy reading their illuminating, informative posts and nominate them for the award.
  6. Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog, including a link to the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/).
I encourage you to stop by and visit these terrific blogs! Thanks!







7 comments:

PalmsRV said...

Thanks Dorene for the award! Cathy at War of 1812 Chronicles. I'll try to fix my comments section -- didn't know it was broken! http://warof1812chronicles.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-illuminating-blogger-award.html

Dorene from Ohio said...

Cathy,

I had so many windows open, that maybe I did something wrong!

Love your blog!

Nancy said...

Congratulations, Dorene! I'll have to visit the bloggers on your list who received the award.

Dorene from Ohio said...

It was really fun to participate!

Colleen G. Brown Pasquale said...

Congratulation! Well deserved!

Magda said...

Dear Doreen, I thought I'd let you know that I listed you in my nominations for the "Wonderful Team Member Readership Award", which you can get more information on by going to:

http://www.genealogyworks2.blogspot.com/.

Thank you for writing nice histories of the Sandusky Bay area, a region close to my heart.

Magda ( www.hungarianfamilyrecord.org)

Carol said...

I am remiss, I am VERY late. I am very thankful for this award. Since I am so late I will just humbly thank you and move on. You are a good friend and a fabulous blogger, again, many thanks.