Shelley from A Sense of Family has selected the Graveyard Rabbit of Sandusky Bay to be awarded the "One Lovely Blog Award." Thanks so much Shelley! To be honest, I have not been blogging as much as usual this past year, due to going to work full time. But I still enjoy genealogy, and local history, and cemetery blogs very much! Here are the guidelines for the One Lovely Blog Award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Name 15 bloggers you admire (or as many as you can think of).
4. Contact those bloggers to let them know you've tagged them for the One Lovely Blog Award.
Here are seven things about myself.
1. I am the oldest of six children.
2. Often I talk with my hands.
3. From grades 2 to 12, I was a member of the Girl Scouts.
4. My first dog was named Rusty, a cocker spaniel.
5. My young grandsons often accompany me to my trips to the cemetery.
6. I have worked in libraries since I was age 18, with a few years off when my kids were little.
7. When I was little, I asked my parents to tell me about "the olden days."
Here are the blogs that I have tagged for the One Lovely Blog Award:
- Reflections from the Fence
- In Deeds
- Brady's Bunch of Lorain County Nostalgia
- Digging Down East
- West in New England
Check out these blogs that I truly do admire, and thanks again to Shelley!