Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Tombstone Tuesday: Louis and Adeline Moosbrugger


Dear friends of my maternal grandparents, Louis R. and Adeline (Gast) Moosbrugger are buried in Section G of Sandusky's Oakland Cemetery. Adeline Gast Moosbrugger passed away on March 2, 1970. Louis Moosbrugger, who lived to the age of 90, died in Cuyahoga County on June 1, 1988, but he was buried next to his wife in Sandusky, Ohio. My grandparents both died before I was born, but my great grandmother, Irene Larkins Risko, kept in touch with Louie and Adeline for many years.


I only wish I could have known Mr. and Mrs. Moosbrugger better, as I am sure they could have told me many stories about my grandparents, and their time together in Sandusky in the 1920s and 1930s!

2 comments:

Miss Merry said...

What a lovely wedding photo!

Dorene from Ohio said...

Thanks for stopping by Miss Merry!