Saturday, April 25, 2015

Saturday Night Genealogy Fun: April 25, 2015

Randy at Genea-Musings has this challenge for today's edition of Saturday Night Genealogy Fun:

1)  Show us one of your favorite photographs of your family - a group, yourself, your mom, your dad, your sibling(s), your grandparents, etc.  Tell us about it - the date, the event, the setting, the persons in the photograph.

2)  Share it on your own blog, in a comment on this blog, or on Facebook or Google+.

This is one of my favorite family photographs. It is my parents and all my siblings for a family picture taken for Grace Lutheran Church in Castalia, Ohio about 1970.















My brother Todd is in the yellow shirt; Matt has on a blue shirt and red tie. My sister Robin has on  the purple and white dress. The tall one in the back is my brother Paul, and I am on the right, in a blue flowered dress. Between my parents, Joyce Parker Orshoski and Paul R. Orshoski, Sr., is my baby sister Kellie in pigtails. It is one of the last family pictures taken before we started getting married, and having families of our own. Between all of us six children, we produced twenty grandchildren, and many great grandchildren, with more on the way. My mom Joyce really loved having family pictures taken!

No comments: